Follow Me

Monday, September 9, 2013

Found a New Foundation

I've been on the hunt for a new foundation recently because of how incredibly dry my skin is.  The cooler weather is doing a number on my skin and its barely cool!  I didn't want to spend a lot of money trying foundations so I decided to see what I could find at the drugstore first.  Cosmetic companies that distribute to drugstores do this amazing thing where they describe what type of skin the foundation is best for - THANK YOU!  I ended up buying Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.  OH. MY. GOSH!!!!  This product is aca-amazing ( yes, that was a pitch perfect reference).  If you have super dry, flaky skin, do yourself a favor and buy this product, you won't be sorry!  I'd love to hear some more suggestions of foundation for dry skin.  Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment