Follow Me

Friday, November 15, 2013

They're Real! Mascara by Benefit

Hi everyone!  Sorry it's been so long since I last posted but for those of you who know me, you know why - I've had a LOT going on lately.  Good news (hopefully!) is that I'm back and ready to blog!  

Today I want to share a new mascara review.  My birthday was in October and since I carry an "Insider" card with Sephora, I was sent a voucher for a free gift from Benefit.  If you're not already an Insider - go become one.  You get great benefits - no pun intended ;)  The free gift was a trial size of They're Real! Mascara as well as Watt's Up Highlighter.  Ladies and gentlemen, I have a new favorite mascara!  This stuff lengthens, separates and makes me look like I'm wearing eyeliner even when I'm not.  The way the brush is designed makes it virtually impossible for the mascara to clump.  Since clumpy lashes are one of my pet peeves, it was a match made in heaven!

Seriously - go out and buy this.  NOW!

xoxo
Kristin

1 comment :