Follow Me

Friday, August 16, 2013

Addicted

Hi, my name is Kristin and I'm a makeup addict. Is there a 12 step program for people like me? I could spend hours and hours pursuing magazines for new looks; eyes from one picture, lips from another, etc... Hours of my life have been spent in MAC stores, at the Bobbi Brown, Stila, Chanel and countless other cosmetics counters in every department store near me. I live for makeup, I sometimes even dream about it. That's why I was so beyond excited when I "fell" into doing makeup professionally. I started out with proms for family members and their friends and slowly worked my way into weddings (another thing I'm obsessed with) and eventually video. I hope everyone that stumbles upon my little blog can learn, ask questions, and laugh with me, my family (who will undoubtedly make it into lots of my posts) and just have fun reading about what I love and whats going on in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment