Follow Me

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Brides

I have loved working with each and every one of my brides. They have all brought something special and unique to the table. One thing they all have had in common so far is that they're scared of makeup. They don't want to wear much of anything. I have tried countless times to tell these ladies that a VERY light hand won't show up on camera, but I have to do what they want. Please ladies - I beg of you...on your wedding day, wear some makeup! This is supposed to be the one day that you look out of this world amaze-balls! I promise, no one will think you look like a clown - they'll think you never looked more beautiful. Yes, you will still look like yourself - just the best possible version of yourself! Most brides get their hair done in a way that isn't an everyday look, why do you want your makeup to look like every other day? So I'll say it one more time. Makeup ladies, makeup!

No comments :

Post a Comment