Follow Me

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Favorite of the Day

Hello there my fellow makeup lovers! I have loved Kiehl's products as long as I can remember "liking" makeup. The moisturizers are AH-MA-ZING. When I first started wearing moisturizer as a teen, I used Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 and I used that for years. I loved everything about it. Then I became a makeup artist and decided that I wanted to try new things. I fell in love with MAC Studio Moisture Cream and used that for about a year. I recently stumbled into a Kiehl's store in the Mall at Millenia in Florida while on vacation and found this little gem.
This stuff is PHENOMINAL and I'm not sure I'll ever change again! I liked the feeling of La MER creme de La Mer but it was waaayyyyy out of my price range. This product from Kiehl's feels the same at a fraction of the price and I'm in love. I have dry, uneven texture skin and this just glides on and creates the perfect base for my makeup without feeling heavy or greasy. For these reasons and more, Kiehl's Rosa Arctica is my favorite of the day.

No comments :

Post a Comment